- Plan, monitor, appraise, and review job contributions.
- Plan and review employee’s goals, performance and actions and enforce policies and procedures.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepare and complete action plans, and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends; determine regional sales system improvements; implement change.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by complete related results as needed.
- Ensure resolution of customer concerns to the satisfaction of the customer and Company.
- Ensure that all operational procedures are being performed.
- Report monthly sales and ensure cash is deposited.
- Leadership Skills: Motivate employees, resolve conflicts and decisions, demonstrate competency in dealing with difficult situations and/or customers.
- Time Management: Co-ordinate with multiple stores and managers within the region, providing in-store visits and reviews.
- Math and Budgeting: Maintain a budget deadline for the region, and meeting sales goals
- Analytical Skills: Involve in hiring new store managers.
- Decision-Making Skills: Ability to make hard and fast decisions
- Speaking and Writing: Great verbal communications and writing skills are required along with strong Customer Service and Interpersonal skills.