- Attend to phone calls, Make appointments providing the best customer service experience
- Retail products to customers.
- Enter customer’s name, phone number and email in the salon booker system appropriately.
- Checkout all customers in appropriate manner.
- Explain the benefit of membership plan and sell membership plan as much as possible.
- Ensure the stations are clean and neat.
- Vacuum store including back room and rest room
- Help Esthetician/threaders whenever they needed.
- Refill towel warmer towels & make sure green light is always on
- Wipe down styling chair bases and around chair after each client to ensure no hair
- Dust & organize retail shelves along with cleaning Floors and Dry
- Straighten magazines and waiting area chairs/cushions turn on pix frame if needed
- Ensure sinks free of hair and ottomans aligned
- Ensure that the salon looks clean & organized (wipe counters, straighten bottles, etc)
- At end of night: Check every station and fill out station checklist and make note of any missing brushes/equipment. Check make up station stock of supplies, dust and organize
- Cleaning the restrooms daily and making sure they are well stocked. Check menus at front desk and replace stock if needed.
- Gathering and taking out the garbage when needed during the day and at the end of shift.
- Breaking down cardboard and taking the recyclables out.
- Have worked in a salon setting before
- Be committed to excellent customer service
- Must be able to multi-task and detail oriented
- 1-2 years of experience working in a fast-paced salon industry
- 1-2 years of customer service experience