- Providing consistently amazing blowouts, tool styling and other salon services according to
- Making sure the customer has an exceptional experience and feels Pampered.
- Provide product knowledge on products we use at our salon and general hair care.
- Follow the Standard Employee Manual and all Standard procedures.
- Front desk coverage when needed – includes answering phones, scheduling & checking out clients.
- Adheres to Company dress code, all policies, and procedures.
- Completes efficiently all tasks and duties assigned
- Assist the Manager with all other duties as needed
- Front desk coverage when needed – includes answering phones, scheduling & checking out clients
- Assist the Salon in sales of product
- Maintain relationships and communication with other StyleoutInc. Salon Employees and Asst. Managers to create a consistent and cohesive management team
- Cosmetologist/Esthetician license required (for some locations only).
- Must have proficient computer skills, experience with salon scheduling Software
- Extensive knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Cosmetology industry and salon operations
This position opens for all our locations