- Acknowledges and greets all customers and offers friendly, prompt, and courteous service
- Perform threading services forclients with an exceptional quality.
- Attends all mandatory educations events, workshops, and meetings.
- Assists in all collateral duties such as front desk assistance and the overall maintenance of the salon
- Adheres to StyleoutInc. procedures for guest service
- Maintains cleanliness and hygiene of the Salon
- Adheres to StyleoutInc. dress code, all policies, and procedures.
- Completes efficiently all tasks and duties assigned
- Assist the Manager with all other duties as needed
- Follow the StyleoutInc. Employee Manual and all StyleoutInc. procedures
- Front desk coverage when needed – includes answering phones, scheduling & checking out clients
- Light cleaning & organizing duties overseeing all required operational areas while adhering to the company mission, vision, and values
- Assist the Salon in sales of product
- Maintain relationships and communication with other StyleoutInc. Salon Employees and Asst. Managers to create a consistent and cohesive management team
- Must have proficient computer skills, experience with salon scheduling Software
- Extensive knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures.Within the cosmetology industry and salon operations
- Be committed to excellent customer service
- Confident in Threading
- Confident in meeting managers goals and expectations
- Be committed to bringing out the best in our Styleout teammates and being a great team player
Ashland KY, Harrisburg PA, Richmond VA, Lewisville TX, Manchester CT, Kingston MA, Stockton CA, Chulavista CA, Bayshore NY, Buffalo NY, Albany NY